I LOVE YOU

I am your dear, you are mine,
If I am beer, you are wine,
My heart beats for you everyday
"I love you" is the thing, I want to say

I remember that day when I met u first,
I stared u for long time, it was the must.
You were the most beautiful girl, I have ever seen,
From that moment m thinking about only "you n me"

I love you so much, always miss u dear,
I want to say my feelings, but have an unknown fear,
I’d never show my feelings, and never will do,
Your happiness is the only thing, I always wanted to.

Perhaps u r not in my destiny, not in my way,
Perhaps u will know my feelings, on one pleasant day,
But you are with me or not, it doesn’t much matter,
For me your happiness is the thing, which is really matter.

I am still your lover, will love you till the end,
You can share with me anything; trust me as a friend,
Before I thought I can’t be fall I love ever,
But it happens to me, now it stands forever.... <3


 - Deepak Patni

Comments