Psycho killer !!

PSYCHO KILLER
By - Deepak Patni
18 may 2012
_______________________________________________
I am a psycho killer,
Killing people is my passion,
I can kill you without any reason,
I can take your life away with strong intension.

I become addicted of killing,
No-Mercy is the only emotion I know,
If one is my victim,
I will follow him wherever he go.

My mind will not stay calm,
Until I catch him,
I will not stop,
Until I snatch him.

He will scream, he will beg for life,
It’s not my job to see how much he cry,
I will cut him in pieces,
I will eat his lung after doing it fry

I love to see fear of death on their faces,
While I show them my gun,
Psycho, insane whatever you say me,
For me it’s my job and this is what I do for fun.


I love this feeling it’s such a thriller
Do u know who I am I’m the PSYCHO KILLER!!!

Comments